VIP Burj Khalifa Ticket Premium hours : at the top Sky ( Level 124 , 125 & 148 )
Enjoy special fast track access as you avoid the crowds to enter this iconic landmark. This is your opportunity to experience what it feels to be on top of the world! Be floored by breathtaking panoramic views of Dubai from the highest outdoor observatory in the world. Skip-the-lines and begin with a warm cup of Arabian coffee at the At the Top Sky customer lounge before proceeding to the Observation Deck. Enjoy a personalized tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador and take the high speed elevator to the observation deck. Watch the visual projections of global landmarks as you fly upward to the observation deck on one of the fastest elevators in the world. Once at the SKY lounge, marvel at the view while being offered sweets and drinks. Step out to the terrace and experience one of the most amazing views of Dubai. Following that, you will continue your journey to levels 125 and 124 where you may stay for as long as you prefer and take in the beautiful panoramic view of the Dubai coastline and cityscape. You can also gaze down at the Dubai Fountains for a spectacular water show between 6:00 pm and 11:00 pm. You can also catch a breathtaking sunset between 4:00 pm and 7:00 pm from the best vantage point in Dubai. Timings
- At the Top, Burj Khalifa is open from 8:30 AM to 11:00 PM.
- Tickets are available for timeslots every 30 minutes.
- Tickets for prime hours (sunset time) are costlier than non-prime hours (rest of the day).
- Entry to the Burj Khalifa is time specific. However, once you’re inside, you can stay for as long as you like.
- People on average spend 40-45 minutes at the observatory.
- Guests of At the Top, Burj Khalifa SKY can stay at level 148 for up to 30 minutes to continue the journey to level 125, where they can stay as long as they prefer.
- Admission ticket
- Dates and arabic coffee
- Intro tour with a guest ambassador
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Hilights VIP Burj Khalifa Ticket
- Fast track admission ticket
- Enjoy a unique Burj Khalifa experience with access to the 148th floor lounge
- ”Fly” over city landmarks using the interactive projections
- Learn more about the United Arab Emirates at the “Dubai – A Falcon’s Eye View” attraction
- Journey through the Burj Khalifa’s historic construction at the ground floor exhibition
- Skip the lines for the security check and elevator
- Experience The Dubai Fountain