Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo Ticket
The Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo is one of the largest indoor aquariums in the world and it has won a Guinness World Record for the world’s Largest Acrylic Panel.
Enjoy your tour and marvel at the 10-million-liter tank that houses over 33,000 aquatic animals, representing 140 species. Over 300 sharks and rays live in this tank, including the largest collection of sand tiger sharks in the world.
Located just above the aquarium, the Underwater Zoo brings its visitors up close with penguins, piranhas, crabs, water rats, sea horses, jellyfish and more.
Know before you go :
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The site is not wheelchair-accessible
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
- Highlights Any time from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Explore the Dubai Aquarium, home to over 33,000 aquatic animals
- Walk through the Underwater Tunnel surrounded by sharks, rays and more
- Explore underwater zoo
- Meeting point Dubai Mall
Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo, at the counter at the main entrance on the ground level of The Dubai Mall.