Day trip to Musandam Khasab
All about the Day trip to Musandam Khasab.
It is unforgettable , cursing along the ” Fjords of Musandam” sat comfortably on cushions along and carpets
while feasting your eyes on the striking scenery and fantastic landscape. With cool breeze in your air , you will feel like Laurence of Arabia sailing out into Musandam. Drop anchor and take a deep where you can swim and snorkel in the crystal clear water once famous for all pearl divers. Soak up the sun , relax and if you are lucky you will see some dolphins following you home.
Know before you go :
- Passport required on the day of this tour.
The tour package inclusions and exclusions at a glance
What is included in this tour?Items that are included in the cost of tour price.
- Pick up and drop off (Dubai – Khasab – Dubai) on seat in coach basis.
- Full-Day Dhow Cruise Sharing Basis on Dhow with Lunch on board.
- Refreshments (tea, coffee, soft drinks and water)
- Snorkelling Gear during the cruise
Whats not included in this tour.Items that are not included in the cost of tour price.
- UAE exit fee and Oman visa.
- Highlights Musandam Khasab trip
- Pick up from Dubai, Sharjah, Rak to Khasab at 06:00 am
- Drive via Ras Al Khaimah to Khasab, along the panoramic coastal road.
- Meet and assist on both borders.
- Approximate time 09:30 A.M. Depart by our traditional Omani Dhow for a full-day dhow cruises to the spectacular “fjords of Musandam”.
- Midway during the cruise, the dhow is anchored at famous Telegraph Island, where you can swim and snorkel in the pleasant clear waters.
- Telegraph Island, is the famous location where the British laid an under -water cable in 1864 from India to Basra, for onward communication to London Lunch and refreshments are served on board.
- There is also a possibility of seeing dolphins along the cruise.
- Transfer from Khasab to Dubai/Sharjah/RAK