Burj Khalifa Ticket :at the top ( Level 124 &125 )
With these Burj Khalifa tickets, you will be able to skip the long ticket queue and head straight to the elevator line that will zip you to the 124th & 125th floor. This elevator is also the fastest elevator in the world.
Throughout the journey to the top, visitors are entertained by a multi-media presentation of the exotic history of Dubai and the marvel that is the Burj Khalifa and how it came to be. Amazing vistas of Dubai await you as you step on to the 124th floor, aided by the viewing telescopes that dot the observation deck to enhance your view and your experience even further. The floor-to-ceiling glass walls provide an amazing panoramic view of the city, desert, and ocean from a height of 452 meters! Step out onto an open-air terrace to take in the unparalleled sights of the city and beyond. You can also browse and pick up unique souvenirs at the shops during your visit.
- Children under the age of four years do not have to purchase a ticket. A reduced ticket price is valid for children between the ages of 4 and 12. Adult prices apply to anyone over the age of 12.
- No large pieces of luggage are allowed inside, but you can check them in at the Secure Baggage Area, located near the entrance. Handbags, cameras, and other small accessories are allowed inside. However, photography inside the theater is strictly prohibited.
- Due to its popularity, you might have to wait anywhere between 15 to 30 minutes at the elevator queue.
- Admission tickets to 124th and 125th Floors
- Local Tax
- Food & beverages
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Multi-lingual smart audio guide in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German (available for 25 AED at the ticket counter)
Burj Khalifa Ticket
- Behold Dubai from the tallest skyscraper on the planet, the Burj Khalifa
- Take a jaunt to the 125th floor in the world’s fastest elevator
- Enjoy 360-degree views over Dubai and the Arabian Gulf
- Feast your eyes on The Dubai Fountain from your privileged vantage point
The Burj Khalifa is located near the 1st interchange on Sheikh Zayed Road. Take the 1st interchange and proceed through Financial Centre Road (formerly Doha Street). The approach road to Dubai Mall is on the right hand side. Alternatively, take the Metro to Burj Khalifa Metro Station.