Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour with German Guide
Discover the highlights of Abu Dhabi, admiring its impressive skyline, iconic buildings and sandy shores.
On the 4-hours tour with a professional driver/guide, visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. This architectural wonder is one the world’s largest mosques. Enjoy a drive along the Abu Dhabi Corniche, with a glimpse of everyday life in the city.
Stop next to Emirates palace , the world 7 stars hotel , admire its architectural.
The tour continues to Heritage Village, a showcase of the traditional aspects of desert life. Then to Dates Market, with its stacks of fresh dates and sweets.
Know before you go :
- Dress code at the Grand Mosque: conservative, loose-fitting clothing, long sleeves, long skirts and trousers. You will be denied entry if you do not comply
- The Sheikh Zayed Center is closed on Fridays, Saturdays and Islamic festival holidays. It is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and Heritage Village during any Islamic festival
- Pick-up and drop off at Abu Dhabi hotels
- 4-hours guided tour
- Personal Expenses
- Highlights Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest in the world
- Explore Heritage Village and learn about traditional desert life
- Photo stop next to Emirates Palace
- Browse Dates Market
- Admire the skyscrapers, corniche gardens and beaches from an air-conditioned coach