Abu Dhabi Full-Day Tour from Dubai with German Guide
Depart Dubai and journey through the desert by air-conditioned vehicle. Pass the world’s largest man-made port at Jebel Ali and learn about the history of Abu Dhabi and its futuristic architecture.
Upon arrival, visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and admire its marble domes and courtyards. Take a panoramic tour of the city center to see sights such as the Emirates Palace hotel and the well-manicured Corniche on the seafront.
Continue to Heritage Village to watch craft demonstrations at a recreated Bedouin village.
On this tour you will also have free times for shopping at Marina Mall.
Know before you go :
- Please note that the mosques have very strict dress codes
- Women must wear long, loose clothing and insure their arms and legs are fully covered. They are also required to cover their heads at all times
- Men must cover their shoulders and above the knees
- Failure to comply with the dress code will result in refused entry
- Full day guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off from Dubai
- German speaking guide
- One bottle of water
- Personal Expense
Abu Dhabi Full-Day Tour from Dubai / German Guide
- Full day guided tour with German speaking guide
- See the main sights of Abu Dhabi
- Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Visit a Bedouin-style village to watch local artisans at work
- One hour free time at Marina Mall
- Photo Stop next to Emirates Palace and Abu Dhabi Cornish